Welcome to a culinary journey through the rich and flavorful cuisine of Iraq. In this article, we will explore a collection of healthy traditional Iraqi recipes that celebrate the authentic flavors and cultural heritage of Middle Eastern cooking. From nourishing soups to festive lamb dishes and aromatic rice creations, these recipes offer a delightful blend of taste and nutrition.
Traditional Iraqi cuisine is known for its use of wholesome ingredients and cooking techniques that prioritize both health and flavor. These recipes showcase the vibrant spices, nutritious ingredients, and balanced cooking methods that make Iraqi dishes truly special. Whether you are craving a comforting bowl of lentil soup or a grand lamb and rice feast, these recipes will guide you towards creating delicious and nourishing meals.
- Discover the vibrant flavors and nutritious ingredients of traditional Iraqi cuisine.
- Explore a variety of healthy and delicious recipes inspired by Middle Eastern cooking techniques.
- Learn how to prepare nourishing Iraqi dishes that are packed with flavor and cultural heritage.
- Experiment with Middle Eastern spices and herbs to add depth and complexity to your meals.
- Incorporate traditional Iraqi cooking techniques, such as slow cooking and grilling, for enhanced flavor and texture.
Iraqi Lentil Soup – A Nourishing Delight
Indulge in the comforting flavors of the Middle East with this delicious and healthy Iraqi lentil soup. Packed with protein and fiber, this soup is not only a satisfying meal but also a nutritious choice for those looking to add more plant-based options to their diet.
With its simple ingredients and easy preparation, this recipe is perfect for busy weekdays when you crave a warm and hearty soup without spending hours in the kitchen. The lentils provide a good source of plant-based protein, while the fiber content helps keep you feeling full and satisfied.
To make this soup, start by sautéing onions and garlic in a large pot until they turn golden and fragrant. Add red lentils, vegetable broth, and a blend of aromatic Middle Eastern spices like cumin and curry powder. Let it simmer until the lentils are tender and the flavors have melded together. Finish it off with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for a touch of brightness.
Serve this protein-rich and fiber-rich soup with a side of warm crusty bread or a fresh salad for a complete and wholesome meal. The fragrant aroma and delicious flavors of this Iraqi lentil soup will transport you to the streets of Iraq, all while nourishing your body with its wholesome ingredients.
|Recipe Name:||Iraqi Lentil Soup|
|Key Insights:||Protein-rich soup, fiber-rich soup, easy soup recipe|
|Ingredients:||Red split lentils, white onion, cumin, curry powder, vegetable stock, lemon juice|
|Utensils Needed:||Soup pot, knife, wooden spoon|
|Preliminary Preparation:||Chop onions, mince garlic|
|Time to Make:||30 minutes|
|Actionable Tip:||Customize the soup by adding your favorite spices, vegetables, or protein sources.|
Iraqi Quzi – A Festive Lamb and Rice Dish
The traditional Iraqi dish of Quzi is a showstopper on any special occasion. This hearty and flavorful dish features tender lamb cooked over fragrant yellow rice, garnished with crispy almonds and sweet raisins. It is a true celebration of Middle Eastern cuisine and is sure to impress your guests.
Preparing Iraqi Quzi may require some time and effort, but the results are well worth it. The lamb is slow-cooked to perfection, resulting in tender and succulent meat that pairs beautifully with the aromatic rice. The yellow rice is infused with the flavors of cardamom, cinnamon, and other traditional spices, creating a fragrant and flavorful base for the dish.
When serving Iraqi Quzi, don’t forget to garnish it with crispy almonds and sweet raisins. These add a delightful contrast in texture and taste, elevating the dish to a whole new level. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply want to treat yourself to something extraordinary, Iraqi Quzi is the perfect choice.
Recipe Grocery List:
- Lamb shanks
- Cinnamon sticks
- Cardamom pods
- Bay leaves
- Allspice berries
- Black peppercorns
- Basmati rice
- Vegetable oil
This recipe serves 4-6 people.
Step-by-Step Cooking Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a large casserole pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add the lamb shanks and cook until browned on all sides. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pot, add the cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods, bay leaves, cloves, allspice berries, and black peppercorns. Cook for a minute until fragrant.
- Return the lamb shanks to the pot and add enough water to cover them. Season with salt.
- Cover the pot with an ovenproof lid and transfer to the preheated oven. Cook for 2-3 hours or until the lamb is tender and falling off the bone.
- While the lamb is cooking, rinse the basmati rice under cold water until the water runs clear.
- In a separate pan, bring water to a boil and add the rinsed rice. Cook until the rice is almost done, then drain.
- Remove the cooked lamb shanks from the pot and set aside. Strain the stock and discard the spices.
- In the same pot, add the drained rice and enough lamb stock to cover it. Cook over low heat until the rice is fully cooked and has absorbed the flavors of the stock.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a pan and fry the almonds until golden. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the raisins until plump and slightly caramelized.
- To serve, arrange the cooked rice on a large serving platter. Place the lamb shanks on top of the rice and garnish with the fried almonds, raisins, and freshly chopped parsley.
Tebit-Style Rice – A Vegan Delight
Experience the flavors of the Middle East with this delicious Tebit-style rice recipe. Inspired by traditional Iraqi cuisine, this vegan rice dish is packed with Middle Eastern flavors and is a perfect option for those following a plant-based diet. With the aromatic baharat spice blend and the fragrant basmati rice, this dish is both flavorful and satisfying.
Ingredients for Tebit-Style Rice:
|Olive Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Garlic||3 cloves, minced|
|Basmati Rice||2 cups|
|Tomato Puree||1/4 cup|
|Baharat Spice Mix||2 teaspoons|
|Dried Mint||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable Stock||4 cups|
To create this flavorful Tebit-style rice, start by sautéing the onion and garlic in olive oil until they become soft and fragrant. Then, add in the basmati rice and tomato puree, stirring well to coat the rice in the flavors. Next, add in the baharat spice mix, dried mint, and vegetable stock. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let it simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the liquid. Fluff the rice with a fork and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
This Tebit-style rice is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed as a side dish alongside grilled vegetables or your favorite protein, or it can be served as a satisfying main course for a plant-based meal. The flavors of the Middle East come together beautifully in this dish, making it a delightful addition to any dining experience.
Recipe Name: Iraqi Lentil Soup
Experience the comforting flavors of the Middle East with this delicious and nutritious Iraqi lentil soup recipe. Made with simple ingredients and easy to prepare, this soup is perfect for a healthy and satisfying meal. Whether you’re a vegetarian or simply looking for a hearty and flavorful soup, this recipe is sure to please.
This Middle Eastern lentil soup is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients. Lentils are a great source of plant-based protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals. The combination of lentils, spices, and fragrant vegetable stock creates a flavorful and aromatic soup that will warm your soul.
To make this easy lentil soup, you’ll need red split lentils, white onion, cumin, curry powder, chili powder, vegetable stock, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and oil. The lentils are cooked with aromatic spices like cumin, curry powder, and chili to create a flavorful and comforting soup. Serve it as an appetizer or alongside crusty bread for a complete meal.
Step-by-Step Cooking Instructions:
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chopped onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add cumin, curry powder, and chili powder to the pot and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Rinse the red split lentils and add them to the pot along with vegetable stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until lentils are cooked through and tender.
- Remove the pot from heat and use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth, or transfer the soup to a blender and blend in batches until smooth. If desired, leave some lentils whole for texture.
- Return the soup to the pot, add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir well and heat through.
- Serve the soup hot, garnished with fresh herbs if desired.
Enjoy this easy and delicious Iraqi lentil soup as a comforting and nourishing meal. It’s perfect for cozy nights at home or as a starter for special occasions. Embrace the flavors of the Middle East and savor every spoonful of this healthy soup.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Serves|
|10 minutes||25 minutes||35 minutes||4 servings|
Recipe Name: Iraqi Quzi
Are you ready to impress your guests with a show-stopping Middle Eastern dish? Look no further than this recipe for Iraqi Quzi, a festive lamb and rice dish that will leave everyone satisfied and delighted. Slow-cooked lamb, tender and flavorful, is served atop fragrant yellow rice, accompanied by crispy almonds and sweet raisins. This recipe brings together the rich flavors of the Middle East and creates a special occasion dish that will make any gathering unforgettable.
To make Iraqi Quzi, you will need lamb shanks, cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods, bay leaves, cloves, allspice berries, black peppercorns, salt, basmati rice, almonds, raisins, parsley, and vegetable oil. These ingredients come together to create a harmonious blend of flavors and textures, with the slow-cooked lamb infusing the rice with its savory essence. The dish is then garnished with almonds and raisins, adding a delightful crunch and touch of sweetness.
This recipe is perfect for those special occasions when you want to impress your loved ones with an authentic Middle Eastern dish. The preparation may require some time and effort, but the end result is worth it. From the first bite to the last, your guests will be transported to the vibrant streets of Iraq, savoring the richness of the lamb, the fragrance of the spices, and the warmth of the rice.
Now, let’s dive into the step-by-step cooking instructions, serving size, recipe grocery list, and nutritional facts for this extraordinary Iraqi Quzi recipe.
Recipe Name: Tebit-Style Rice
Bring the flavors of Middle Eastern cuisine to your table with this delicious Tebit-style rice recipe. This vegan rice dish is packed with Middle Eastern flavors and is perfect as a side or a satisfying main course. The combination of soft-cooked onions, aromatic spices, and fragrant basmati rice creates a dish that is both flavorful and comforting.
- Utilize Middle Eastern flavors such as baharat spice blend and dried mint to enhance the taste of the dish.
- Basmati rice is the ideal choice for this recipe as it provides a fluffy texture and absorbs the flavors of the spices.
- Make your own baharat spice blend by combining cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and black pepper for an authentic taste.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons baharat spice mix
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 4 cups vegetable stock
Step-by-Step Cooking Instructions:
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the basmati rice to the pan and stir to coat the rice with the onion mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomato puree, baharat spice mix, and dried mint. Add this mixture to the pan and stir to evenly distribute the flavors.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan with a lid, and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is cooked and the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff the rice with a fork and serve it hot as a flavorful side dish or a satisfying main course.
Enjoy the aromatic flavors of Tebit-style rice and savor the taste of Middle Eastern cuisine. This vegan dish is sure to impress your family and friends with its rich flavors and delightful aroma.
|Serving Size||Cooking Time||Preparation Time|
|4 servings||20 minutes||10 minutes|
Key Insights for Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
When it comes to preparing healthy traditional Iraqi recipes, there are several key insights to keep in mind. By following these tips and incorporating traditional Iraqi cooking techniques, you can create nutritious and flavorful meals that celebrate the rich culinary heritage of the Middle East.
Healthy Cooking Tips
To ensure your traditional Iraqi recipes are healthy, focus on using nutritious ingredients and cooking methods that maximize flavor while minimizing added fats and sugars. Incorporate a variety of vegetables, legumes, and lean proteins to create balanced meals. Opt for cooking techniques such as grilling, roasting, or steaming instead of deep-frying for healthier results.
Traditional Iraqi Cooking Techniques
Embrace the traditional cooking techniques of Iraqi cuisine to elevate the flavors of your dishes. Slow cooking, simmering, and marinating are common methods used in Iraqi cooking to enhance the taste and tenderness of meats. These techniques also allow flavors to develop and meld together, resulting in delicious, melt-in-your-mouth dishes.
Traditional Iraqi recipes often feature a wide range of nutritious ingredients, such as lentils, beans, whole grains, fresh herbs, and spices. These ingredients not only provide essential nutrients but also add depth and complexity to the flavors of the dishes. Incorporate Middle Eastern spices and herbs like cumin, cinnamon, and cardamom to enhance the taste profile of your recipes.
Creating Balanced Meals
When planning your meals, aim for a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to ensure you’re getting a well-rounded nutritional intake. Include a variety of colorful vegetables to provide essential vitamins and minerals. Add whole grains like bulgur or brown rice for a good source of fiber. Pair your proteins, such as lean meats or plant-based options like chickpeas or tofu, with a side of salad or cooked vegetables for a complete and satisfying meal.
Middle Eastern Spices and Herbs
Experiment with Middle Eastern spices and herbs to infuse your traditional Iraqi recipes with authentic flavors. Cumin, coriander, turmeric, and sumac are commonly used spices that add depth and richness to dishes. Fresh herbs like mint, parsley, and cilantro brighten and uplift the flavors. Don’t be afraid to adjust the amount of spices and herbs to suit your personal taste preferences.
|Healthy Cooking Tips||Focus on nutritious ingredients and cooking methods that minimize added fats and sugars.|
|Traditional Iraqi Cooking Techniques||Embrace slow cooking, simmering, and marinating to enhance flavors and texture.|
|Nutritious Ingredients||Incorporate lentils, whole grains, fresh herbs, and spices for added nutrition and flavor.|
|Creating Balanced Meals||Aim for a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats with a variety of colorful vegetables.|
|Middle Eastern Spices and Herbs||Experiment with spices like cumin and herbs like mint to add authentic Middle Eastern flavors.|
Ingredients for Iraqi Lentil Soup
When preparing Iraqi lentil soup, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Red split lentils
- White onion
- Curry powder
- Chili powder
- Vegetable stock
- Lemon juice
|Red split lentils||1 cup|
|White onion||1 medium-sized, chopped|
|Curry powder||1 teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Vegetable stock||4 cups|
|Lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
These ingredients come together to create a flavorful and nourishing soup that’s high in protein and fiber. Adjust the spices according to your taste preferences and dietary restrictions.
Ingredients for Iraqi Quzi
Prepare your kitchen for the flavorful and festive journey of making Iraqi Quzi by gathering the following ingredients:
|Allspice berries||1 tablespoon|
|Black peppercorns||1 teaspoon|
|Basmati rice||2 cups|
|Almonds||1/2 cup, sliced|
|Parsley||1/4 cup, chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
These carefully selected ingredients will add depth, fragrance, and richness to your Quzi dish, ensuring an authentic and delightful experience for your taste buds.
Ingredients for Tebit-Style Rice
The ingredients for Tebit-style rice include:
- Olive oil
- Basmati rice
- Tomato puree
- Baharat spice mix
- Dried mint
- Vegetable stock
These ingredients come together to create a flavorful and aromatic rice dish that’s inspired by Iraqi cuisine. The soft-cooked onions provide a savory base, while the baharat spice mix adds depth and complexity. The rice is cooked in vegetable stock and infused with the flavors of the spices to create a delicious and satisfying dish.
Step-by-Step Cooking Instructions:
Follow these simple steps to prepare Tebit-style rice:
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the pan and sauté until they become translucent and fragrant.
- Add the basmati rice to the pan and stir well to coat each grain with the onion and garlic mixture.
- Stir in the tomato puree and baharat spice mix, ensuring that the rice is well coated with the flavors.
- Add the dried mint and vegetable stock to the pan, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan with a lid, and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and cooked through.
- Remove the pan from heat and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Serve the Tebit-style rice as a side dish or as a main course alongside your favorite proteins or vegetables.
Enjoy the fragrant and flavorful Tebit-style rice as part of a delicious and nutritious meal!
This recipe serves approximately 4-6 people as a side dish.
Recipe Grocery List:
To prepare Tebit-style rice, make sure you have the following ingredients on your grocery list:
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon of baharat spice mix
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
With these ingredients in hand, you’ll be ready to whip up a delicious batch of Tebit-style rice.
Utensils Needed for Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
When preparing healthy traditional Iraqi recipes, it’s important to have the right utensils on hand. Having the proper tools will make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable. Here are the essential utensils you’ll need:
- Soup pot: A large pot with a lid will be useful for making soups and stews.
- Large pan: A spacious and deep pan is ideal for sautéing and frying ingredients.
- Chopping board: A sturdy chopping board is necessary for cutting and preparing ingredients.
- Knife: A sharp and reliable knife will make slicing and dicing a breeze.
- Measuring cups/spoons: Accurate measurements are crucial in cooking, so make sure you have measuring cups and spoons.
- Wooden spoon: A wooden spoon is perfect for stirring and mixing ingredients while cooking.
- Baking dish: If you plan to bake dishes in the oven, a baking dish is essential.
- Casserole pot: A deep and oven-safe pot is ideal for slow cooking and braising.
- Ovenproof lid: If you’re using a casserole pot or baking dish, make sure you have an ovenproof lid to cover the pot or dish while cooking in the oven.
Having these utensils ready will ensure that you’re well-equipped to prepare healthy and delicious traditional Iraqi recipes. They will help you in various cooking techniques, whether you’re simmering a soup, sautéing vegetables, or baking a flavorful dish. With the right utensils at your disposal, you’ll be able to create authentic Iraqi meals with ease.
Preliminary Preparation for Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
Before you start cooking healthy traditional Iraqi recipes, it’s important to do some initial preparation to ensure a smooth cooking process. Here are a few preliminary tasks to consider:
- Washing lentils: Rinse the lentils thoroughly under cold water to remove any dirt or debris.
- Chopping onions: Peel and finely chop the onions, as they are a common ingredient in many Iraqi dishes and add flavor to your recipes.
- Preheating oven: If your recipe requires baking or roasting, preheat your oven to the specified temperature to ensure even cooking.
- Peeling garlic: Remove the skin from the garlic cloves, which can be easily done by pressing down on them with the flat side of a knife.
- Grinding spices: If your recipe calls for whole spices, use a mortar and pestle or a spice grinder to grind them into a fine powder before using.
By completing these preliminary preparations, you’ll have everything ready to go and can focus on the cooking process itself. Taking the time to wash, chop, and prep your ingredients will make cooking healthier traditional Iraqi recipes a breeze.
Time to Make Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
When it comes to making healthy traditional Iraqi recipes, you’ll find a variety of cooking times depending on the dish. Whether you’re looking for quick and easy recipes or dishes that require slow cooking or baking, there’s something for everyone. Let’s explore the estimated cooking times for some popular Iraqi recipes:
Quick and Easy Recipes:
If you’re short on time but still want a delicious and nutritious meal, there are plenty of options that can be prepared in just 30 minutes. The Iraqi lentil soup, for example, is a hearty and nourishing dish that can be whipped up quickly without compromising on flavor. The lentils cook relatively fast, making it a perfect option for a weeknight meal or a last-minute dinner.
Slow Cooking Time:
On the other hand, dishes like Iraqi Quzi may require longer cooking times. This festive lamb and rice dish is traditionally slow-cooked to perfection, resulting in tender and flavorful meat. The slow cooking process allows the flavors to meld together, resulting in a dish that is rich in taste and perfect for special occasions. Be prepared to dedicate a few hours to allow the lamb to become tender and fall off the bone.
Some traditional Iraqi recipes, like Tebit-Style Rice, may require baking in the oven. This vegan dish features fragrant basmati rice cooked with a homemade baharat spice blend. Once the rice is prepared, it is baked in the oven until it is perfectly cooked and infused with the flavors of the spices. The baking time will vary depending on your oven, but the result is a delicious and aromatic rice dish that is worth the wait.
Remember that cooking times may vary depending on factors such as ingredient freshness, stove or oven efficiency, and personal preferences. It’s always best to follow the recipe instructions closely and adjust cooking times as needed.
|Recipe Name||Cooking Time|
|Iraqi Lentil Soup||30 minutes|
|Iraqi Quzi||3-4 hours|
|Tebit-Style Rice||1 hour|
As you can see, the estimated cooking times for healthy traditional Iraqi recipes range from quick and easy to slow and leisurely. Choose a recipe that fits your schedule and enjoy the flavors and cultural heritage of Iraqi cuisine.
Actionable Tip for Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
When it comes to preparing healthy traditional Iraqi recipes, there are several actionable tips that can enhance your cooking experience and promote a balanced approach to eating. Incorporating these tips into your routine can help you create nourishing meals that are not only delicious but also fit into a healthy lifestyle.
One tip is to practice meal planning and batch cooking. This involves setting aside time each week to plan your meals, create a grocery list, and prepare a few dishes in advance. By doing so, you’ll have healthy options readily available, reducing the temptation to rely on unhealthy takeout or processed foods.
Another tip is to make use of leftovers. Instead of letting them go to waste, repurpose them into new dishes or incorporate them into salads or wraps. This can help add variety to your meals and reduce food waste, all while enjoying the flavors of traditional Iraqi cuisine.
Portion control and mindful eating are also essential when it comes to enjoying healthy traditional Iraqi recipes. Take the time to listen to your body’s hunger and fullness cues, and serve yourself appropriate portions. This can help prevent overeating and promote a healthy relationship with food.
By following these actionable tips, you can make the most out of your healthy traditional Iraqi recipes and create meals that are both nutritious and satisfying.
Embrace the flavors and heritage of Middle Eastern cuisine with healthy traditional Iraqi recipes. These dishes offer a delightful blend of nutritious ingredients and mouthwatering flavors that will satisfy your cravings and nourish your body. Explore the culinary treasures of Iraq and create delicious meals that pay homage to the country’s rich cultural heritage.
With a wide range of options, from hearty soups to festive lamb dishes and flavorful rice creations, these recipes provide a diverse array of choices for every taste and occasion. Discover the art of combining Middle Eastern spices and herbs to create dishes that are both delicious and nourishing.
By following the step-by-step instructions and using quality ingredients, you can easily recreate these traditional Iraqi recipes in your own kitchen. Whether you’re preparing a meal for yourself or entertaining guests, these recipes will leave a lasting impression with their authentic flavors and wholesome ingredients.
So, go ahead and embark on a culinary adventure with healthy traditional Iraqi recipes. Let the Middle Eastern flavors transport you to a land of cultural richness and culinary excellence, while providing you with nutritious and flavorful meals that will satisfy your taste buds and nourish your body.
- 1 Iraqi Lentil Soup – A Nourishing Delight
- 2 Iraqi Quzi – A Festive Lamb and Rice Dish
- 3 Tebit-Style Rice – A Vegan Delight
- 4 Recipe Name: Iraqi Lentil Soup
- 5 Recipe Name: Iraqi Quzi
- 6 Recipe Name: Tebit-Style Rice
- 7 Key Insights for Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
- 8 Ingredients for Iraqi Lentil Soup
- 9 Ingredients for Iraqi Quzi
- 10 Ingredients for Tebit-Style Rice
- 11 Image
- 12 Utensils Needed for Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
- 13 Preliminary Preparation for Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
- 14 Time to Make Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
- 15 Actionable Tip for Healthy Traditional Iraqi Recipes
- 16 Conclusion
- 17 Source Links